- Industrial workers exposed to formaldehyde may have a higher risk of dying from blood and lymphatic cancers http://bit.ly/lon6k
- A new risk index that may help predict which people 65 and older are most likely to develop Alzheimer's disease http://bit.ly/iI2Z5
- Pregnant women w physically demanding jobs, long/irregular hours at increased risk of premature delivery/underweight baby http://is.gd/zFyB
- FDA sinks Cheerios health claims regarding cholesterol; calls cereal an ‘unapproved drug’ http://bit.ly/Bae59
- Video: Robin Williams thanks Cleveland Clinic for heart surgery on David Letterman show http://is.gd/zO5U
- TED Talks: Hans Rosling on HIV: New facts and stunning data visuals http://is.gd/zDOa
- "Court setback for UK science writer: Libel case threatens discussion of science and medicine internationally" http://is.gd/zTAu
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.