Selection of My Twitter Favorites, Edition 66

Twitter is a microblogging service where people answer the question "What are you doing?" via 140-character messages from their cellphone, laptop or desktop. You can select the messages (called "tweets") that you find interesting, useful, amusing, or disagreeable. Here is the 66th edition of My Twitter Favorites (the oldest post is at the bottom, the newest at the top): Micro-blogging on Twitter is easy, fun and can be very useful and educational if you follow/subscribe to interesting people. You can read more here: A Doctor's Opinion: Why I Started Microblogging on Twitter and visit my account at Twitter/AllergyNotes.

  1. Loic Le Meurloic If you are a startup, Monday is the worst day to announce news it's too crowded, your chances to break/appear on techmeme are very limited
  2. Loic Le Meurloic I am still wondering why people do conferences on a Sunday and second question is why that many people show up. I must be too European.
  3. Alan GreeneDrGreene I'm on the equator. One foot in each hemisphere. We need more of seeing both sides at once.
  4. J. SchwimmerKidneyNotes Stopped short by an elderly woman w/thick accent asking "Where is my soul?" I pondered, then realized she had asked "Where is my son?"
  5. Richard Questrichardquest Twitamorning. London is Lovely. Summer has sprung. Day is delightful. The weekend will be wonderful
  6. Jeremy JoslinOslerdoesEM Seeing a pt tonight for neurologic problem. I mention my iPhone. He asks "what's an iPhone." Diagnosis must = altered mental status...
  7. Heidi Allendreamingspires Saturday: coffee, croissant and RSS feed. I like Saturdays.
  8. Howard Lukshjluks Performed a few knee replacements today... most pts came with MRI. None were needed! Huge waste of money... multply that # by 1000's.
  9. Howard Lukshjluks Why do most patients want MRI's... for everything? Many studies show a good exam is more accurate...and Xrays are still quite useful !!!
  10. Brad Wrightprogressnotes Why is it that most adults, regardless of age, prefer listening to the same music they listened to in their late teens and early 20s?
  11. Amy Gregorich_rocketgurl_Google wave has a 1 hour & 20 minute intro video? how about a 25 second overview...
  12. Mike TorresMITorres Google Wave is either really confusing or I'm just not smart enough to get it yet (which wouldn't be the first time, Twitter took me months)

The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) in Selection of My Twitter Favorites does not represent endorsement or agreement of any kind.

If you are included in this post but you would like to have your tweet removed for any reason, please email me and will comply with your request the same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment