- loic If you are a startup, Monday is the worst day to announce news it's too crowded, your chances to break/appear on techmeme are very limited
- loic I am still wondering why people do conferences on a Sunday and second question is why that many people show up. I must be too European.
- DrGreene I'm on the equator. One foot in each hemisphere. We need more of seeing both sides at once.
- KidneyNotes Stopped short by an elderly woman w/thick accent asking "Where is my soul?" I pondered, then realized she had asked "Where is my son?"
- richardquest Twitamorning. London is Lovely. Summer has sprung. Day is delightful. The weekend will be wonderful
- OslerdoesEM Seeing a pt tonight for neurologic problem. I mention my iPhone. He asks "what's an iPhone." Diagnosis must = altered mental status...
- dreamingspires Saturday: coffee, croissant and RSS feed. I like Saturdays.
- hjluks Performed a few knee replacements today... most pts came with MRI. None were needed! Huge waste of money... multply that # by 1000's.
- hjluks Why do most patients want MRI's... for everything? Many studies show a good exam is more accurate...and Xrays are still quite useful !!!
- progressnotes Why is it that most adults, regardless of age, prefer listening to the same music they listened to in their late teens and early 20s?
- _rocketgurl_Google wave has a 1 hour & 20 minute intro video? how about a 25 second overview...
- MITorres Google Wave is either really confusing or I'm just not smart enough to get it yet (which wouldn't be the first time, Twitter took me months)
The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) in Selection of My Twitter Favorites does not represent endorsement or agreement of any kind.
If you are included in this post but you would like to have your tweet removed for any reason, please email me and will comply with your request the same day.