Six Creative Uses for RSS. eMarketing & New Media.
1. Subscribe to a custom News RSS feed
2. Develop an RSS Feed for your non-blog site
3. Use eBay’s RSS option
4. Watch for new music on iTunes
5. Keep an eye on your personal brand- your name
6. Subscribe to others’ del.icio.us bookmarks
Here is one more creative use of RSS (for a total of 7):
YouTube Feeds. Google Operating System.
YouTube has never offered too many feeds and they were usually difficult to find. The new YouTube API changed that, but the feeds are still inaccessible from the interface. Google Operating System compiled a list of the most useful YouTube feeds you may want to add in your favorite feed reader.
Make Your Own "Medical Journal" with iGoogle Personalized Page
Share iGoogle Tabs with Medical Journals, Podcasts and Gadgets
Best Web Feeds Reader for Medical and General Information
It's Brilliant: Continuous search engine queries for public health
Get RSS Feeds for Any Medical Journal from Pubmed
RSS Feeds for the Cleveland Clinic