Selection of My Twitter Favorites, Edition 22

Twitter is a microblogging service where people answer the question "What are you doing?" via 140-character messages from their cellphone, laptop or desktop. You can select the messages you find useful, amusing, or both. Here is the 22nd edition of My Twitter Favorites (the oldest post is at the bottom, the newest at the top):

Darren Rowse
problogger just updated my 'becoming a problogger' story/post - http://twurl.nl/hr5jpr - amazing how dated some old posts on a blog can become
Paul Stamatiou
Stammy i think when i go home next next week i will digitize all of my old baby pictures and VHS tapes. the latter degrades after 30 years.
Vijay
scanman @AllergyNotes I get almost all my non-radiology-case-related blog ideas from twitter nowadays.
Ves Dimov, M.D.
AllergyNotes I have at least 4-5 blogging ideas for next week from Twitter. This is working unexpectedly well. I never expected to find Twitter useful...
Bertalan Meskó
Berci The best CD to listen to while studying: Jungle sounds (one hour long mixture of jungle sounds without music) and you feel like Tarzan...
Bertalan Meskó
Berci When I wake up, I'm almost alone on Twitter, when I go to bed, everyone is here... Great...
Dean Giustini
giustini helping a friend for interview; "Tell us about a time...." is typical; gets at behaviour under duress, problem-solving, predictive of future
Dean Giustini
giustini discussed typical interview questions tonight over some Ale; "Why do you want this position?", "What do you know about our organization?"
terrytoma
terrytoma Need. To. See. Sunlight. Dreary day and working with no windows.
terrytoma
terrytoma Post call, feeling great on three hours of sleep!
Ves Dimov, M.D.
AllergyNotes Iodine deficiency results in a loss of 1 billion I.Q. points around the world: http://tinyurl.com/5rrduh
Robert Scoble
Scobleizer @jeffjarvis and I are meeting for dinner in 45 minutes. Why? Because we have Twitter, that's why. I love this world.
John Battelle
johnbattelle @Scobleizer You are a madman. I am pretty sure watching that feed will induce insanity. Not recommended while on medication.
Ves Dimov, M.D.
AllergyNotes How Your Company Can Build A Community on Twitter -- Does it work for physician practices? http://tinyurl.com/65ghoj
Lance Armstrong
Bertalan Meskó
Berci I still can't believe I'm watching the life of @lancearmstrong live..
Aaron Logan
pyknosis I've been at the hospital for 17hrs and haven't eaten or peed for 12hrs. Remind me again what's so great about being a fellow?
Ves Dimov, M.D.
AllergyNotes See how @Scobleizer friends/following feed looks like in real time and you'll realize why I follow only 50 or so: http://tinyurl.com/5wxdun
Ves Dimov, M.D.
AllergyNotes Subscribed to @blogborygmi - rarely blogging anymore but still Twitting. This is becoming typical nowadays.
Jason Calacanis
JasonCalacanis Team Jason: suggest following @timoreilly --he has been tweeting the 10-30 best links he finds each day. real curation in real time...
Ves Dimov, M.D.
AllergyNotes Study: Many Doctors Would Prefer Another Profession http://tinyurl.com/6xpcnl
Ves Dimov, M.D.
AllergyNotes @chrisseper "At my son's lunchroom pictures of kids with allergies hang on the wall like police mugshots"

Micro-blogging on Twitter is easy, fun and can be very useful and educational if you follow/subscribe to interesting people.

You can read more here: A Doctor's Opinion: Why I Started Microblogging on Twitter and
visit my account at Twitter/AllergyNotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment