Selection of My Twitter Favorites, Edition 27

Twitter is a microblogging service where people answer the question "What are you doing?" via 140-character messages from their cellphone, laptop or desktop. You can select the messages you find useful, amusing, or both. Here is the 27th edition of My Twitter Favorites (the oldest post is at the bottom, the newest at the top):

Graham Walker
grahamwalker I secretly spread holiday cheer by playing Ella Fitzgerald's Christmas Album from the iPhone in my pocket whilst walking around in the city.
ColonelTribune
ColonelTribune How ironic: Dozens fall ill after Christmas party for a county health department in S. Illinois. http://tinyurl.com/8gtr4c
gruntdoc
gruntdoc The rest of the Family is away; the cat's inconsolable. She's sluking around crying "they left me the dumb one".
Vijay
scanman getting odd looks frm neighbor in bus as I'm viewing cardiac CT lecture video on iPod. Potential unwelcome consult, this being India!
Ves Dimov, M.D.
AllergyNotes Twitter: "I know that there is always a friend, at any time, which has the answer I am looking for about anything" http://tinyurl.com/9qynx5
Paul Stamatiou
Stammy "You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother." - Einstein
Robert Scoble
Scobleizer Hah, @jasoncalacanis on Gillmor Gang just said "blogs must be destroyed."
Chris Seper
chrisseper Icon_lock @AllergyNotes One whiff of a tweet at my wedding and my wife would have ended me. Right there. Right then.
Ves Dimov, M.D.
AllergyNotes RT @problogger "Must Follow on Twitter - Physicians, Triathletes and Horse People http://tinyurl.com/7l7u5q" - How are they related?... :)
Kent Anderson
kanderson Waiting for the wedding to start. Sitting beside my beautiful bride.
anjali
losanjalis As requested by my fellowship advisor, making list of needs and list of wants in career/life. My question -- why can't they be the same?
Joshua Schwimmer
KidneyNotes Taking photos in Central Park. Fingers too numb to tweet.
Ves Dimov, M.D.
AllergyNotes Twitter for research? For example, peanut allergy vs. sesame allergy http://tinyurl.com/a5uuh4 vs. http://tinyurl.com/9gu6q9
Ves Dimov, M.D.
AllergyNotes Come to think of it, I could not follow myself at the rate of 50 updates/day but there are so many interesting things on the web today :)
Ves Dimov, M.D.
AllergyNotes Subscribed to @timoreilly (again). Let's see if I can keep it up this time. Could not follow @guykawasaki (too many updates).
Robert Scoble
Steve Rubel
steverubel Dataopedia is an amazing site. Pulls together all kinds of great web site info in one place. http://dataopedia.com/
HowardKurtz
HowardKurtz Blago dismisses sound bites, then serves up a stream of them. Come and get me, coppers.
Zappos.com CEO -Tony
zappos I think lots of marketers have trouble understanding Twitter b/c they try to be interesting rather than try to be interested.

Micro-blogging on Twitter is easy, fun and can be very useful and educational if you follow/subscribe to interesting people.

You can read more here: A Doctor's Opinion: Why I Started Microblogging on Twitter and
visit my account at Twitter/AllergyNotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment