- Go to a party to cut dementia risk? Keeping a full social calendar may help protect you from dementia http://tinyurl.com/8kbbfn
- Socially active people had a 50% lower risk of developing dementia compared with men and women who were isolated
- "Having a calm outgoing personality with a socially active lifestyle may decrease the risk of developing dementia" http://tinyurl.com/8kbbfn
- 24 million people worldwide have memory loss, the number of people with dementia may quadruple by 2040
- 4% of South Asians (60 million) carry a mutation gene that may lead to a lifelong predisposition to heart failure http://tinyurl.com/73xdsl
- Word "pheromone" has been around for 50 years, no one has identified that kind of chemical signal in human scents http://tinyurl.com/8fjmfp
- "Will medical tourism drive domestic doctors out of business?" http://tinyurl.com/9t5b8q
- Most successful dieters lose weight on their own, largely by eating right and exercising regularly http://tinyurl.com/6v62de
- "Overrated Career: Physician 2009" in U.S. News: http://tinyurl.com/a6e8hh -- Don't forget to check the comments too
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.
Do you like this post? Subscribe and have articles delivered to your RSS reader or email (see the right sidebar) immediately after they are published. The subscription is powered by Google and you can unsubscribe at any time.