- Needles, not technique, may be acupuncture key: faked treatment when needles are incorrectly inserted works as well http://tinyurl.com/9y3zl4
- Hearing problems: MP3 players are damaging the inner ear in one in five 16 to 20-year-olds http://tinyurl.com/8sk6z8
- Insulin chewing gum? GI degradation prevented by binding to vitamin B12 and a salivary protein called haptocorrin http://tinyurl.com/8r37wr
- People who suffer from migraine are at increased risk of also suffering from mood and anxiety disorders http://tinyurl.com/6tcczb
- Migraine associated with higher rates of mental disorders: Anxiety precedes migraine, which precedes depression http://tinyurl.com/6tcczb
- Living in a stressful household may raise a child's risk of becoming obese http://tinyurl.com/8587uu
- Researchers Working on a Saliva Test for Diabetes http://tinyurl.com/9gzq9a
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.
Do you like this post? Subscribe and have articles delivered to your RSS reader or email (see the right sidebar) immediately after they are published. The subscription is powered by Google and you can unsubscribe at any time.