- MRI Scan That Didn’t Scan -- not all MRIs and radiologists are the same http://tinyurl.com/bkoevk?_r=1
- At MGH, “musculoskeletal M.R.I.’s are read by someone who does musculoskeletal imaging every day” http://is.gd/h9Ub
- Before you recommend wine for CV risk reduction: One in five men at risk of drinking problem during their lifetimes http://is.gd/hdzc
- BBC video series of "real life" medical procedures: angioplasty http://is.gd/helS
- ADHD drugs can cause hallucinations in some children http://is.gd/hgED
- U.S. school children need less work, more play: study http://is.gd/hgKZ
- Today many children get less free time and fewer physical outlets at school http://is.gd/hgKZ
- Rates of SIDS from suffocation or strangulation quadrupled in past 20 years, due to parents sleeping with their babies http://is.gd/hhtv
- SIDS: Most of the deaths caused by "overlay" -- the parent rolling over onto the child http://is.gd/hhtv
- NYT on the hygiene hypothesis: "Babies Know: A Little Dirt Is Good for You" http://is.gd/hk2C
- Cutting calories by 30% for 3 months boosted memory and reduced insulin concentrations in healthy elderly people http://is.gd/hk8m
- "Less-draconian measures also effective - it doesn't take very much weight loss to get significantly healthier" http://is.gd/hk8m
- Surrounded by friends? Your genes (and the evolution) determine your behavior. http://is.gd/hka2
Do you like this post? Subscribe and have articles delivered to your RSS reader or email (see the right sidebar) immediately after they are published. The subscription is powered by Google and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.