- A new risk factor for obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) in normal-weight men: too much sitting http://is.gd/htXK
- Eat less to remember more, study suggests http://tinyurl.com/avwm32
- Study: "Frequent masturbation is a sign of higher prostate CA risk in younger men, but a sign of lower risk in older men" http://is.gd/htY1
- "Want to get healthy? Exercise 7 minutes a week" http://is.gd/htXr
- Lord doctor admits 34 years later: BMJ case report of 'cello scrotum' was a hoax http://is.gd/htVo
- See the original BMJ case report of 'cello scrotum' from 1974: http://is.gd/htVC
- Is there a risk of mercury in fish oil supplements? The common brands tested appear to offer no mercury risk. Medscape: http://is.gd/htQd - Related: Find and Compare Mercury in Commercial Fish http://mercury-commercial-fish.findthebest.com
Do you like this post? Subscribe and have articles delivered to your RSS reader or email (see the right sidebar) immediately after they are published. The subscription is powered by Google and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.