- Ritalin used to treat ADHD can cause brain changes in mice similar to those seen in cocaine addiction http://is.gd/iaWB
- CNN Video: Dead athletes' brains show damage from concussions http://tinyurl.com/d5c6u2
- SSRI antidepressants cut suicide risk by more than 40 percent among adults and over 50 percent for elderly people http://is.gd/iaWQ
- SSRIs study confirmed the drugs seriously raise the suicide risk for children http://is.gd/iaWQ
- Depression is the leading cause of suicide -- 3rd biggest killer of those between the ages of 10 and 24 http://is.gd/iaWQ
- Brain sensitivity to insulin can decline with aging, which presents a novel risk factor for Alzheimer's disease http://is.gd/iaYm
- Avandia/Insulin protect the brain from toxic proteins associated with Alzheimer's disease? http://is.gd/iaXy
- There is a theory that Alzheimer's may be a third form of diabetes? http://is.gd/iaXy
- Insulin protected brain cells from clumps of toxic proteins called amyloid beta-derived diffusible ligands (ADDLs) http://is.gd/iaYm
- Higher Education, Lower Alzheimer’s Risk http://is.gd/iaYN -- Sounds like a win-win
- Female doctors are more likely to follow heart failure guidelines than male counterparts http://is.gd/iaZb
Do you like this post? Subscribe and have articles delivered to your RSS reader or email (see the right sidebar) immediately after they are published. The subscription is powered by Google and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.