- Outdoor time may protect kids from nearsightedness http://bit.ly/lGnG
- No strong evidence that "near-work" -- like reading or using a computer -- raised children's risk of nearsightedness http://bit.ly/lGnG
- "Presidents do not like to admit mistakes. They see it as a sign of weakness." http://www.reuters.com/arti...
- Healthy older adults who have up to one or two drinks per day may be less likely to develop physical disabilities http://bit.ly/100TN
- When older adults are already in poorer health, alcohol might promote physical decline http://bit.ly/100TN
- Canadian woman, 60, gives birth to twins after going to India for fertility treatments http://bit.ly/40G9gi
- The IVF "record"? 72-year-old woman in India, who already had 5 grandchildren, gave birth to twins after IVF http://bit.ly/40G9gi
Do you like this post? Subscribe and have articles delivered to your RSS reader or email (see the right sidebar) immediately after they are published. The subscription is powered by Google and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.