- People who said they slept "rather poorly or poorly" were 2.4 times more likely to be dissatisfied with life http://is.gd/iWif
- Marijuana use may increase the risk of developing testicular cancer http://is.gd/iWjb
- Current marijuana users were 70 percent more likely to develop nonseminoma testicular cancer http://is.gd/iWjb
- About 8,000 men in the United States are diagnosed with testicular cancer per year, 5-year survival rate is about 96% http://is.gd/iWjb
- No Evidence Supports Previously Held Link Between Vaccines and Autism, Medscape: http://is.gd/iZ2g
- "Vaccines don't cause autism — 20 studies now show no link between vaccines and autism" http://is.gd/iZ2g
- Triple reuptake inhibitors (TRIs) are antidepressants that target 3 brain chemicals: serotonin, norepinephrine & dopamine http://is.gd/iZ3A
- Somebody found a solution: Smokers are motivated to quit to protect their pets from secondhand smoke http://is.gd/iZ58
- "Do it for Fido: smokers may quit smoking because of their pet" http://is.gd/iZtQ
- Mediterranean-style diet may decrease the risk of mild cognitive impairment http://is.gd/iZ5w
- Taking a multivitamin may not lower the risk of cancer, heart disease, or death http://is.gd/iZ5I
- 42% of postmenopausal women take multivitamins, yet "whole foods are better than dietary supplements" http://is.gd/iZ5I
- Long-term use of prescription-grade chondroitin sulfate for knee arthritis reduces pain and slows joint narrowing http://is.gd/iZu6
- Marijuana - The Big Picture - Boston.com http://goo.gl/MKbR
Do you like this post? Subscribe and have articles delivered to your RSS reader or email (see the right sidebar) immediately after they are published. The subscription is powered by Google and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.