- Passive smoking raises a person's risk of dementia and other forms of cognitive problems by 44 percent http://is.gd/jmq9
- Cotinine is a product of nicotine found in saliva for about 25 hours after exposure to second-hand smoke http://is.gd/jmq9
- Medicare has decided not to pay for virtual colonoscopies http://tinyurl.com/bxaw9e
- "Father" of artificial organs dies at 97, his artificial kidney evolved into modern dialysis machines http://is.gd/jqHk
- Increasing CD4 count with interleukin-2 does not benefit people with HIV http://is.gd/jqOQ
- "Kissing transmits information about taste, smell and even immune system" http://is.gd/jsoo
- Depression and anxiety are major factors in neck pain http://is.gd/jspQ
- Surgery often unnecessary for low back pain, success rate with spinal fusion has been between 50 percent and 60 percent http://is.gd/jspZ
- Colon Cancer 24% Less Common Among the Most Physically Active People http://is.gd/jsqI
Do you like this post? Subscribe and have articles delivered to your RSS reader or email (see the right sidebar) immediately after they are published. The subscription is powered by Google and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.