- Stroke risk increases with the number of fast-food restaurants in a given area http://is.gd/k9vO
- For every fast food restaurant in a designated neighborhood, the relative stroke risk increased 1% http://is.gd/k9vO
- Psoriasis Drug Raptiva (Efalizumab) Linked to progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy (PML) in 3 Cases http://is.gd/k9dX
- Raptiva (Efalizumab) already has a black box warning about the risk of life-threatening infections, including PML http://is.gd/k9dX
- Efalizumab (Raptiva) is a recombinant humanized monoclonal antibody that binds to CD11a, a component of LFA-1 (integrin) http://is.gd/k9fK
- Most Americans infected with the AIDS live in cities, with 10 states accounting for 71 percent of cases http://is.gd/k9U2
- 56,300 people became newly infected with HIV in the U.S. in 2006, 48% were men who have sex with other men http://is.gd/k9U2
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.