- Children with peanut allergy given small daily doses of peanut flour were able to build tolerance - potential "cure"? http://is.gd/kgMK
- You've heard about it in the news but this is the source: Successful oral tolerance induction in severe peanut allergy. http://is.gd/kg4L
- Serum interleukin-17 levels are related to clinical severity in allergic rhinitis http://tinyurl.com/dhwjyq
- Vitamin B12 Useful for Recurrent Aphthous Stomatitis (RAS), RAS affects 25% in the general population http://is.gd/kizv
- in RAS, 74% of patients treated with sublingual vitamin B12 were aphthous ulcer-free compared with 32% with placebo http://is.gd/kizv
- Ustekinumab (anti-IL12, IL 23) reduced symptoms of psoriatic arthritis and psoriatic skin lesions, well tolerated http://is.gd/kgAL
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.