I selected a few useful tips from the article:
- Share breaking news in your niche
- Let people know what your reading
- Get people excited about an upcoming post
- Direct people to older posts
- Ask questions
- Announce when your live streaming or are doing a live chat
Most of the successful, useful or amusing medical Twitters use any combination of those tips without even being aware of them. It is nice to have them formulated and collected in one place.
Video: Twitter in Plain English by CommonCraft.
This Google video shows that it takes about 2 minutes to start a blog on Blogger.com. Creating a web site has never been easier.
How Do The Probloggers Use Twitter? A Case Study of Darren Rowse. Jade Craven, 2008.
Image sources: Twitter.com, Blogger.com.