You can read more here: A Doctor's Opinion: Why I Started Microblogging on Twitter and
visit my account at Twitter/AllergyNotes.
- schroncd Sports fans are skeptical about A-Rod's excuses at his newsconference. If I want to watch a millionaire lying to me, I can always watch CNBC
- medicalstudent Whoever put into Google "feel completely lost medical student" & found my site, if you're out there, get in contact! There's help available
- kanderson Even after a long winter, a light snow is still pretty.
- AllergyNotes Video: 100 days, 100 songs, 100 locations, 100 dances, by a graduate student at Yale http://vimeo.com/3237836 -- Not for the faint-hearted.
- hjluks Saw 4 patients today who want to "rush" surgery due to Cobra and no job prospects. Strange and sad.
- joemd MD Life: I saw a demented woman today. "Any children?" I asked. "No," she said. She has a daughter. What a loss for both.
- hjluks Do patient expectations(from surgery) vary by generation? Is *perfection* the next "standard of care"?
- AccordionGuy @gapingvoid: Q: What's the difference between a large pizza and a social media specialist? A: A large pizza can feed a family of four.
- AllergyNotes RT @steverubel: Great advice from @garyvee about taking criticism http://is.gd/jKgq -- "Don't listen to anyone, listen to everyone "
- Berci The Doctor as the Second Opinion and the Internet as the First http://bit.ly/16I9lW
- loic Video shows how you really are and most of you are scared about that. You should not.
- rldugan "Success is like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - You quit when the gorilla is tired." Robert Strauss
- AllergyNotes Glad to see that now my blog is #1 Google search result for "wine allergy" before a website called "Nobody Knows Anything" http://is.gd/jEsC
- steverubel Lance Armstrong's tweets are also quoted in the press http://ping.fm/AnFPD
- Pogue Landed in Chicago, taxiing. Pilot says, "Look out the left side of the aircraft"--there was AIR FORCE ONE!! Cool! My kids loved it. Me 2.
- zappos Be Humble: “In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few.” - Shunryu Suzuki
- chrisseper Wife: "You're too conservative. I'm the wild one." It's the glasses, isn't it?
- schroncd TX Dept of Health is recalling products from peanut plant after finding dead rats. The rats families are also filing a $150 million lawsuit