You can read more here: A Doctor's Opinion: Why I Started Microblogging on Twitter and
visit my account at Twitter/AllergyNotes.
- zapposBack in Vegas. I have a regular exercise routine everytime I land here: Spend 20 mins walking all around trying to remember where I parked
- AllergyNotesMany people don't feel like writing blogs -- so many great/funny/silly ideas would have gone unpublished if it weren't for Twitter...:)
- schroncdI like to put on one of my old Joan Baez records once in a while just to see the hair stand up on the cat's back.
- schroncdIt always amazes me how, right in the middle of the day, my entire brain can go night-night.
- scanmanJawaharlal Nehru: Laziness is the biggest enemy. Mahatma Gandhi: Always love your enemy. As a patriotic Indian, I'm forced to follow both :)
- evLately, I keep forgetting my wallet at home. Subconscious reaction to economic slowdown? (Related: thx @willotoons!)
- pkedroskyField note: Between layoffs and park emptiness, Disneyland not happiest place in world
- davewinerThe first virtual hug goes to @timoreilly just for being a guy who passionately believes in what he evangelizes. You don't have to agree
- kandersonLate to bed, early to rise, makes a guy grumpy, gives him red eyes. Take that, Ben Franklin!
- davewinerAll the escapes are scenic or climate-ic. How about human escapes. A trip for intellectual distance? A 3-day course?