Selection of My Twitter Favorites, Edition 44

Twitter is a microblogging service where people answer the question "What are you doing?" via 140-character messages from their cellphone, laptop or desktop. You can select the messages (called "tweets") that you find useful, amusing, or both. Here is the 44th edition of My Twitter Favorites (the oldest post is at the bottom, the newest at the top): Micro-blogging on Twitter is easy, fun and can be very useful and educational if you follow/subscribe to interesting people.
You can read more here: A Doctor's Opinion: Why I Started Microblogging on Twitter and
visit my account at Twitter/AllergyNotes.
  1. Zappos.com CEO -TonyzapposBack in Vegas. I have a regular exercise routine everytime I land here: Spend 20 mins walking all around trying to remember where I parked
  2. Ves Dimov, M.D.AllergyNotesMany people don't feel like writing blogs -- so many great/funny/silly ideas would have gone unpublished if it weren't for Twitter...:)
  3. David SchronceschroncdI like to put on one of my old Joan Baez records once in a while just to see the hair stand up on the cat's back.
  4. David SchronceschroncdIt always amazes me how, right in the middle of the day, my entire brain can go night-night.
  5. Vijay scanmanJawaharlal Nehru: Laziness is the biggest enemy. Mahatma Gandhi: Always love your enemy. As a patriotic Indian, I'm forced to follow both :)
  6. Evan WilliamsevLately, I keep forgetting my wallet at home. Subconscious reaction to economic slowdown? (Related: thx @willotoons!)
  7. Paul KedroskypkedroskyField note: Between layoffs and park emptiness, Disneyland not happiest place in world
  8. Dave WinerdavewinerThe first virtual hug goes to @timoreilly just for being a guy who passionately believes in what he evangelizes. You don't have to agree
  9. Kent AndersonkandersonLate to bed, early to rise, makes a guy grumpy, gives him red eyes. Take that, Ben Franklin!
  10. Dave WinerdavewinerAll the escapes are scenic or climate-ic. How about human escapes. A trip for intellectual distance? A 3-day course?
If you are included in this post but would like to have your tweet removed for any reason, please email me and will comply with your request the same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment