- One in five U.S. workers say the recession is causing them mental health problems http://bit.ly/Npi1U
- Doctors Hear Patients Complaints About the New HFA Asthma Inhalers http://is.gd/mZbv
- Medicare Pays for Lifesaving Kidney Treatment, but Only to a Point - and this point is 36 months after a transplant http://bit.ly/1aiCt4
- Doctor who discovered HIV: "People are forgetting to practise safe sex because they no longer fear dying from HIV/AIDS" http://bit.ly/4K2VA
- Chocolate should be taxed like alcohol and tobacco, to help rein in a growing obesity problem? http://bit.ly/KmJVS
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.