- Eating a light meal during labour did not influence obstetric or neonatal outcomes, nor did it increase vomiting http://bit.ly/1HGl8k
- Allowing a pregnant woman to eat during labor does not seem to have any impact on the outcome of the infant or mother. The C-section rate was 30% in each group - women who ate a light meal during labor and those who did not http://bit.ly/fZfvj
- WHO Stresses TB-HIV Link : HIV patients accounted for a quarter of people who died from tuberculosis in 2007 http://bit.ly/151rfY
- Fluoroscopy-guided lumbar puncture, doubles the risk of bleeding in people older than 80 years compared to younger people http://bit.ly/rMAn
- Not surprising: Dog-bite injuries in children (head and neck) peak in warm weather. Dog-bite injuries in children: family pet was to blame in 27%, pit bulls were most commonly involved. http://is.gd/oZCr
- Sleeping position does not influence the severity of flat head syndrome in infants (deformational plagiocephaly) http://is.gd/oZDJ
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.