- People who ate red meat 10 times weekly were 47% more likely to develop age-related macular degeneration (AMD) http://is.gd/plEA
- Women who live in 3-generational households with a spouse, children, and parents have double the risk for a coronary event http://is.gd/plD3
- Study: It may seem unlikely that teenage boys could have erectile difficulties, but it can happen. http://is.gd/plCk
- Soon, the police could build a picture of what a criminal looks like by analyzing DNA found at a crime scene http://is.gd/pbL6
- New therapy for osteoporosis: Denosumab is a monoclonal antibody that binds to RANKL (Receptor Activator for NFkB Ligand) http://is.gd/plH8
- Robert Scoble finds a "top pediatrician on Yelp: it's not just for restaurants anymore." http://is.gd/pbom
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.