- Patients on Crestror who reached aggressive targets of LDL below 70 and CRP below 1 had a 80% lower risk of CAD or death http://bit.ly/bcWjl
- Pregnancy hormone "relaxin" relaxes blood vessels, reduces symptoms of acute heart failure and improves survival http://bit.ly/2UBo9
- Mad cow expert may have died from the disease, possibly exposed to contaminated human tissue through his work http://bit.ly/rGCj
- Kevin, MD: Nighthawks, dayhawks, and the demise of the American radiologist - are the days of general radiology numbered? http://bit.ly/1aF9UI
- NPR: Listen to "Electronic Medical Records A Charged Debate" http://bit.ly/17MXE
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.