- Less than 2% of U.S. hospitals have a comprehensive system of electronic health records across all clinical units http://is.gd/oZwv
- Two Paths to Personal Health Records: Your Doctor's Office or the Internet? NEJM perspective: http://is.gd/oZY3
- Maternal immune cells "teach" those of the fetus how to balance the need for self-defense and immunologic tolerance http://is.gd/oZYq
- Male circumcision significantly reduced the incidence of HIV, HSV-2 infection and the prevalence of HPV infection http://is.gd/oZYB
- The American Psychiatric Association will end CME seminars and meals sponsored by drug companies at its annual meetings http://is.gd/oZD2
- Video: Horse treated for grass allergy with avoidance and antihistamines http://bit.ly/spSw8
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.