New approach taking hold: Facebook is for (close) friends, Twitter is for business

Fred Wilsonfredwilsona longer explanation of my decision to cut my facebook friends by over 300 ppl yesterday

Ves Dimov, M.D.AllergyNotes New approach taking hold: Facebook is for close friends and Twitter is for business - any thoughts?

beryl moragoberyltheperil if twitter would only be for business, it would be boring.

beryl moragoberyltheperil what I like about twitter is the randomness & playfulness mixed with the serious, it's nicer-less cumbersome.
MedConnectmedconnect agree - twitter too instantaneous to be used only for friends - friends never online same times as me, but colleagues always are
omearamdomearamd I think @NathanBowers said it best, "Facebook is for people you used to know and Twitter is for people you want to know."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin