New approach taking hold: Facebook is for (close) friends, Twitter is for business


Fred Wilsonfredwilsona longer explanation of my decision to cut my facebook friends by over 300 ppl yesterday http://bit.ly/41sSJM

Ves Dimov, M.D.AllergyNotes New approach taking hold: Facebook is for close friends and Twitter is for business - any thoughts?

beryl moragoberyltheperil if twitter would only be for business, it would be boring.

beryl moragoberyltheperil what I like about twitter is the randomness & playfulness mixed with the serious, it's nicer-less cumbersome.
MedConnectmedconnect agree - twitter too instantaneous to be used only for friends - friends never online same times as me, but colleagues always are
omearamdomearamd I think @NathanBowers said it best, "Facebook is for people you used to know and Twitter is for people you want to know."

No comments:

Post a Comment