Selection of My Twitter Favorites, Edition 45

Twitter is a microblogging service where people answer the question "What are you doing?" via 140-character messages from their cellphone, laptop or desktop. You can select the messages (called "tweets") that you find useful, amusing, or both. Here is the 45th edition of My Twitter Favorites (the oldest post is at the bottom, the newest at the top): Micro-blogging on Twitter is easy, fun and can be very useful and educational if you follow/subscribe to interesting people.
You can read more here: A Doctor's Opinion: Why I Started Microblogging on Twitter and
visit my account at Twitter/AllergyNotes.

  1. David SchronceschroncdHow can some "Follow" 45,000 people? Obviously they are NOT reading the tweets!
  2. Loic Le Meurloicremember the fact I am not following you does not mean I do now want to help you. I help tons of friends every day, friends I do not know.
  3. Ves Dimov, M.D.AllergyNotesPresident Obama: "The helicopter I have now seems perfectly adequate to me. Of course, I've never had a helicopter before" http://is.gd/kD1h
  4. Ves Dimov, M.D.AllergyNotes"Man lives normal life with an extraordinarily tiny (egg-sized) brain http://bit.ly/7vqBL" - Is that surprising to any spouses out there?
  5. Ves Dimov, M.D.AllergyNotesTwitter on Google Trends - can the slope get any steeper? http://is.gd/i0G -- It just has to fall if the laws of gravity still apply
  6. Stephen FrystephenfryOn a happier note, our boat was surrounded by friendly whales. Leaping, stroking, playing, pushing the boat, blowing bubbles :)
  7. David SchronceschroncdEuropes carmakers are giving incentives. Germans: rebates. Italians: cheap loans. French are giving someone to push the car when it dies.
  8. Dave WinerdavewinerNone of "The 25 Most Valuable Blogs" are blogs. http://bit.ly/Xrhjt
  9. Bertalan MeskóBerciI'm the nightmare of online marketing. I've never ever clicked on an ad on any websites.
  10. Robert ScobleScobleizerI have something on my calendar at 11 and I have no idea what it is. Not good. Hopefully they are on Twitter.
  11. Howard Lukshjluks~25% of patients last week (100+) expect to spend less on health care and none *expect* to lose job this year.
  12. Ves Dimov, M.D.AllergyNotesIn a way, Google itself is a social bookmarking tool too - you vote by linking from your website.

If you are included in this post but would like to have your tweet removed for any reason, please email me and will comply with your request the same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment