You can read more here: A Doctor's Opinion: Why I Started Microblogging on Twitter and
visit my account at Twitter/AllergyNotes.
- schroncdHow can some "Follow" 45,000 people? Obviously they are NOT reading the tweets!
- loicremember the fact I am not following you does not mean I do now want to help you. I help tons of friends every day, friends I do not know.
- AllergyNotesPresident Obama: "The helicopter I have now seems perfectly adequate to me. Of course, I've never had a helicopter before" http://is.gd/kD1h
- AllergyNotes"Man lives normal life with an extraordinarily tiny (egg-sized) brain http://bit.ly/7vqBL" - Is that surprising to any spouses out there?
- AllergyNotesTwitter on Google Trends - can the slope get any steeper? http://is.gd/i0G -- It just has to fall if the laws of gravity still apply
- stephenfryOn a happier note, our boat was surrounded by friendly whales. Leaping, stroking, playing, pushing the boat, blowing bubbles :)
- schroncdEuropes carmakers are giving incentives. Germans: rebates. Italians: cheap loans. French are giving someone to push the car when it dies.
- davewinerNone of "The 25 Most Valuable Blogs" are blogs. http://bit.ly/Xrhjt
- BerciI'm the nightmare of online marketing. I've never ever clicked on an ad on any websites.
- ScobleizerI have something on my calendar at 11 and I have no idea what it is. Not good. Hopefully they are on Twitter.
- hjluks~25% of patients last week (100+) expect to spend less on health care and none *expect* to lose job this year.
- AllergyNotesIn a way, Google itself is a social bookmarking tool too - you vote by linking from your website.
If you are included in this post but would like to have your tweet removed for any reason, please email me and will comply with your request the same day.