You can read more here: A Doctor's Opinion: Why I Started Microblogging on Twitter and
visit my account at Twitter/AllergyNotes.
- pyknosis Read an H&P today that began, "Mr. X was in his usual state of health until eating a banana last night at midnight."
- loic getting the NYTimes every day by email reminds me I should read it every day but I don't. I don't unsubscribe either. I am weak.
- loic Following 400 people I really know like I am doing now already gives you about a new tweet every minute...
- zapposIn elevator, wanted to know cell phone carrier girl used b/c she said she had beautiful reception. She meant wedding reception
- pyknosis Rain + wind = misery
- TechCrunch amazing: "immigrants have founded more than half of all Silicon Valley start-ups in the past decade" http://tinyurl.com/ctj3ob
- Pogue At airport en route to Orlando for a talk. PA says: "Do not accept packages from unknown people." Um...you mean, as opposed to "STRANGERS?"
- AllergyNotes All organizations, hospitals and physician practices must have a set a "blogging policy" to guide staff http://is.gd/lrzN
- AllergyNotes I find less value in the blogs I'm reading recently (both tech and medical). Is Twitter distracting us all?
- shellen Never debate the reality of Sponge Bob with a 4-year old. You may not get an honest answer if you ask "Have you ever seen a talking squid?"
- schroncd Freddie Mac head resigning. Moffett says he'll return to financial services sector. In recent years he's been in the financial losses sector
- EdBennett We are doing a fairly strong Social Media effort, but for every 1,000 referals, Google brings in 700, Social Media brings in 1 #healthcomm
- loic hesitating between 1) tidy up my todo list 2) tidy up my home office 3) go running it's not raining but I'm lazy 4) keep talking to you guys
- schroncd I only listen to rap music in my car ... at red lights ... when it's playing in the car beside me.
- pyknosis "That isn't MINE, is it?" my patient asked incredulously while pointing to the liter of fluid I just removed from her chest.