You can read more here: A Doctor's Opinion: Why I Started Microblogging on Twitter and
visit my account at Twitter/AllergyNotes.
- Pogue Facebook crisis! My 6th-grade bully, literally beat me up, threw my bike in the lake, wants to be my Facebook friend. What's the etiquette!?
- loic note to self - always see the positive side of any situation and focus on it
- AllergyNotes “This is a year of no jobs,” said one of the university deans, "PhD's are stacked up like planes hovering over La Guardia” http://is.gd/mhFB
- Pogue Has anyone else noticed how handsome and gorgeous Twitterers seem to be, when all you see is a 32x32 thumbnail?
- timoreilly Smart. The @oreillymedia team is scanning twitter for interesting threads, & using that as the basis for articles. E.g. http://bit.ly/9n7Z6
- BiteTheDust Alcoholic hand rubs may be underused by hospital staff but they are being overused by patients trying to get drunk http://bit.ly/9HPjS
- doctorkaraca "We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak." - Epictetus, Greek philosopher.
- schroncd My wife can offer lots of advice. Good advice. Advice that's been passed down from generation to generation and never been used
- schroncd I'll never forget the first time I slam-dunked a basketball. Wow, what a feeling. I nearly fell off the ladder.
- AllergyNotes You can't find this in medical journals, only on blogs - they broaden the picture: A doctor reflects on turning 50 http://is.gd/lLQj
- widfm Learned one of our Dept's Faculty MD's was a preemie. Weighed only 1lb and change. That's 30+ years ago. Amazing story. #primarycare
- AllergyNotes Fla. woman calls 911 three times because she says McDonald's was out of Chicken McNuggets http://is.gd/lLoY
- jenmccabegorman (note to self: feverish rants on Twitter = not cool...:) putting my feisty overheated self back to bed
- Scobleizer Yo: @emor8t Twitter is not for conversations, come join me over on friendfeed and we'll talk about how stupid I am. Then others can join.
- aaronwatkins SM should be integrated not replace a real site. http://bit.ly/6anfB Having to sign in to even see the "site" seems like a publicity stunt.
The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) in Selection of My Twitter Favorites does not represent endorsement or agreement of any kind.
If you are included in this post but you would like to have your tweet removed for any reason, please email me and will comply with your request the same day.