Selection of My Twitter Favorites, Edition 50

Twitter is a microblogging service where people answer the question "What are you doing?" via 140-character messages from their cellphone, laptop or desktop. You can select the messages (called "tweets") that you find interesting, useful, amusing, or disagreeable. Here is the 50th edition of My Twitter Favorites (the oldest post is at the bottom, the newest at the top): Micro-blogging on Twitter is easy, fun and can be very useful and educational if you follow/subscribe to interesting people. You can read more here: A Doctor's Opinion: Why I Started Microblogging on Twitter and visit my account at Twitter/AllergyNotes.

  1. Howard Lukshjluks My latest survey of patients (Feb 2009) revealed 80% went to website, 55% read my twitter feed and 75% WANT me to have FB page. Avg age 52!!
  2. Laika (Jacqueline)laikas The light is going out here (and the music too). Have a nice time wherever you are. - It is 1:18 am here. What time is it at your place?
  3. Jeff Jarvisjeffjarvis Zappos: "everything that improves the customer experience is actually a marketing expense" (incl free shipping for return customers) #sxsw
  4. Joy BuchananJoyHCN Audio & video recording of educational sessions @ #AAAAI is prohibited; Assume that DOESN'T include blogging/tweeting
  5. Chris Seperchrisseper Just got roped into the adult Korean class. Personally, I think some of my Korean relatives like the fact I don't know what they're saying.
  6. Joy BuchananJoyHCN #AAAAI sitting among all these docs, furiously typing on my laptop to Tweet, I'm getting some funny looks LOL!
  7. Heidi Allendreamingspires 2 hours in favourite cafe, 2 large cups of coffee, excellent help from twitter. a very good saturday morning. this pm = implementatn. Tx
  8. wheezemdwheezemd Is the Medical Home concept just another name for a new gatekeeper system?
  9. Ves Dimov, M.D.AllergyNotes @BiteTheDust I clear unread items in Google Reader down to zero every evening - bookmark, share, star, Twitter and blog. Done.
  10. colinsegoviscolinsegovis Do not search for meaning in your life, make meaning in your life.
  11. Ves Dimov, M.D.AllergyNotes @laikas Twitter can't replace Google Reader for me. It's like UpToDate to Pubmed. You need the primary source.
  12. Ves Dimov, M.D.AllergyNotes @BiteTheDust "I like what @AllergyNotes does, posting summaries from reader on twitter then exporting to blog for summaries." - Thank you :)
  13. Chris Seperchrisseper Need to Google how to tie a tie. It's been that long.
  14. Dawsondawson To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are.
The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) in Selection of My Twitter Favorites does not represent endorsement or agreement of any kind.

If you are included in this post but you would like to have your tweet removed for any reason, please email me and will comply with your request the same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment