- Research: Women are better than men at detecting body odor. "It is quite difficult to block a woman's awareness of body odor. In contrast, it seems rather easy to do so in men” http://is.gd/rfv2
- During 2005-2007, 913,000 "patient safety events" occurred, 2.3% of 38 million Medicare hospital admissions. Patients at award-winning hospitals were 43% less likely to experience medical errors compared to bottom-ranking hospitals http://is.gd/rh0K
- Morbidly obese adults are sedentary for more than 99 percent of the day http://is.gd/rfvP
- Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome: Chronic marijuana abuse linked to severe vomiting http://is.gd/rgZD
- Marijuana - The Big Picture - Boston.com http://goo.gl/MKbR
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.