- BBC Listen Again: Case Notes Archive http://bit.ly/sMNnw - A great resource.
- BMJ iGoogle gadget http://bit.ly/WErt - Nice...
- In demand: health informatics specialists - physicians or not, Connecting the Dots of Medicine and Data http://bit.ly/11Ypq
- Botox Isn’t Just Skin Deep - used for more than 20 conditions http://bit.ly/Y8tR
- Chinese Bias for Baby Boys: males under 20 outnumber females by 32 million, largely because of sex-selective abortion. Births of boys in China exceed births of girls by more than 1.1 million, there were 120 boys born for every 100 girls http://bit.ly/69M6
- "Doctor-in-training had TB infection and may have exposed hundreds at 3 Chicago-area hospitals" http://bit.ly/qHk7
- Bad news for newspapers: "Ask teens where they find news, and they typically say Yahoo!, Google, AOL or MSN." Will it be the same with NEJM vs UpToDate? http://bit.ly/l92l0
- UK Government agrees to 1.5% pay rise for healthcare workers from 1 April, 2009. UK pay deal: year 1 doctor will be on a minimum of £22 190 while a consultant can expect to earn £74 504-100 446. Annual average net pay for a UK GP was about £107 667 before tax in 2006-7 http://bit.ly/3x5K7V
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.