- The average Andorran lives 85 years, longer than anywhere else on the planet. Why? http://bit.ly/IpsEy
- ICS during the first 3 months after hospital admission for RSV infection has no major effect on recurrent wheeze http://bit.ly/U8v2G
- A man with peanut allergy died from anaphylactic shock after treatment from an alternative medicine practitioner http://bit.ly/OXCni
- "People attribute their allergies to pine pollen because it's visible, but it's actually too large to cause allergies" http://bit.ly/Aovxu
- Follow-up of the pine pollen tweet: Molds on Christmas trees can trigger allergy symptoms, Cleveland Clinic video: http://bit.ly/gh3TO
- BMJ Careers: "The joy of stress in medicine: “Pressure is good. It keeps me motivated” http://bit.ly/uk6Cq - Agree or disagree?
- Tragedy that breaks your heart, CNN: "My bullied son's last day on Earth" http://bit.ly/QaOvY
- "Physicians are up in arms at the number of Websites enabling patients to rate their standard of care" - Medscape: http://bit.ly/KAeBF
- "Wild X-Rays" Gallery, not for the faint-hearted http://bit.ly/YY9Hg
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.