- Acne Guidelines: topical retinoids should be first-line treatment and backbone of acne maintenance therapy. Long-term maintenance therapy with antibiotics is not recommended. Benzoyl peroxide (not ABx) may be added to a long-term retinoid regimen to provide antimicrobial action http://is.gd/Fvog
- Medical male circumcision reduces the acquisition of HIV by heterosexual men by 38-66% http://is.gd/FwdB
- Obese, Diabetic Youths Already Have Artery Plaque, Suggesting Early Heart Disease http://is.gd/FC4O
- Professional Football Players Have Higher Rates of Hypertension. “When we compared NFL players weighing 200 pounds to 200-pound people, the NFL players’ blood pressures were much higher” http://is.gd/FCad
- Which is the Fittest City in U.S.? Washington, D.C. http://is.gd/FtEt
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.