- NEJM: The Proposed Government Health Insurance Company — No Substitute for Real Reform, would be more successful in forcing lower reimbursement rates on physicians and hospitals http://bit.ly/loR6D
- NEJM: Handguns, Health, and the 27 words of the Second Amendment http://bit.ly/rubSm
- Somehow, the NEJM's use of the terms "younger old persons" and "older old persons" doesn't sound quite right... http://bit.ly/k8yW0
- Use of acid-reducing drugs was associated with a 30% increased risk for developing pneumonia http://bit.ly/YZYPl
- Increase in incidence of type 1 diabetes is 3.9% per year. http://is.gd/I7pK
- Radiofrequency Ablation Treats Barrett’s Esophagus, Reduces Cancer Risk http://is.gd/I7rc
- Cleveland Clinic Wellness Grand Rounds - video and slides http://www.cchs.net/wellnes...
- Dr. Gupta started posting XR/CT/MRIs of his cases weekly - good educational value, he needs a separate blog than CNN's http://is.gd/HKxc
- UpToDate quote: "approximately 15% of the 1,200 patients whom I have seen..." without a reference - is this EBM ?! http://bit.ly/VFXiK
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.