- In dysplastic Barrett's esophagus, radiofrequency ablation had a high rate of complete eradication http://bit.ly/Kp2dx
- Type 2 diabetes is an increasing epidemic in Asia, with an onset at a relatively young age and low body mass index. http://bit.ly/lpx5g
- Acid-suppressants associated with 30% increased odds of hospital-acquired pneumonia, stat. significant only for PPIs http://bit.ly/2U20t3
- Compared with healthy young-adult men, the substantially larger NFL players had a higher prevalence of hypertension http://bit.ly/z2QfV
- Many teenagers routinely get just 3 to 5 hours sleep per night, study shows. Just one in five teens is getting the recommended eight hours of sleep each night. http://bit.ly/j8P7B
- Normal human skin is alive with bacteria - a hundred times more kinds of bacteria, in more places, than previously known. Bacteria thriving in "vibrant communities" in healthy skin http://bit.ly/xvvdj
- The Most Dangerous Room in the House for Seniors? Many experts believe it's the bathroom. http://bit.ly/L8NQx
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.