Selection of My Twitter Favorites, Edition 62

Twitter is a microblogging service where people answer the question "What are you doing?" via 140-character messages from their cellphone, laptop or desktop. You can select the messages (called "tweets") that you find interesting, useful, amusing, or disagreeable. Here is the 62nd edition of My Twitter Favorites (the oldest post is at the bottom, the newest at the top): Micro-blogging on Twitter is easy, fun and can be very useful and educational if you follow/subscribe to interesting people. You can read more here: A Doctor's Opinion: Why I Started Microblogging on Twitter and visit my account at Twitter/AllergyNotes.

  1. Loic Le Meurloic my #1 criteria if something matters or not these days: how often it is talked about on Twitter.
  2. Brad Wrightprogressnotes Also learned about a remarkable medical device, the retrospectoscope: http://is.gd/ASuz
  3. Graham Walkergrahamwalker Reviewing ventilator management, peak vs plateau pressures, AutoPEEP. (Basically what to do if the vent starts beeping really loud.)
  4. Dr. Sanjay GuptasanjayguptaCNN today's quote: "I am not nearly as certain about anything, as I used to be about everything"- winston churchill. so true as I get older...
  5. Frank Lfirehorse Cat amasses 500k followers http://bit.ly/lrto0: Maybe this is because the cat tweets more interestingly than some humans (via @LanceUlanoff)
  6. Lance UlanoffLanceUlanoff This Is Getting Ridiculous: Cat Amasses Half A Million Twitter Followers In 3 Months http://bit.ly/lrto0 Me: Imagine how this make ME feel.
  7. Chris SeperchrisseperIcon_lock Basking in glow of son's best cello recital ever. Standing in back of auditorium watching other cello parents. Lots are reading the paper.
  8. Howard Lukshjluks Operating yesterday... Pink Floyd came on the radio, Rolling Stones next ... residents and students had no idea who they were !! Ouch :-(
  9. Aaron Watkinsaaronwatkins I just woke up sitting in my lounge chair with my laptop on my lap. I think that's enough computing for today. Probably enough day for today
  10. Chris SeperchrisseperIcon_lock Thought telling my son he was getting a bigger cello would cause celebration. Instead he disintegrates into tears. His cello is his friend.

The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) in Selection of My Twitter Favorites does not represent endorsement or agreement of any kind.

If you are included in this post but you would like to have your tweet removed for any reason, please email me and will comply with your request the same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment