Selection of My Twitter Favorites, Edition 63

Twitter is a microblogging service where people answer the question "What are you doing?" via 140-character messages from their cellphone, laptop or desktop. You can select the messages (called "tweets") that you find interesting, useful, amusing, or disagreeable. Here is the 63rd edition of My Twitter Favorites (the oldest post is at the bottom, the newest at the top): Micro-blogging on Twitter is easy, fun and can be very useful and educational if you follow/subscribe to interesting people. You can read more here: A Doctor's Opinion: Why I Started Microblogging on Twitter and visit my account at Twitter/AllergyNotes.

  1. Westby Fisher, MDdoctorwes Does anyone know where I can find a pen in the clinic now? No one has thought to buy 'em since pharma no longer delivers.
  2. David Schronceschroncd Thought for the day: Did you ever wonder why wrong numbers are never busy?
  3. J. SchwimmerKidneyNotes Anyone else working in the hospital at the stroke of midnight experience the temptation to immediately round on everybody all over again?
  4. David Schronceschroncd Home Depot's earnings jumped 44%. They finally realized that you make money when your customers can actually find the stuff they want to buy
  5. Ed BennettEdBennett An interesting data visualization tool for health risk factors - simple, but powerful http://tr.im/lL3l
  6. Dave Winerdavewiner Woke up with an insight: Twitter is blogging. It lowers the barrier to entry to personal publishing. That's the common denominator.
  7. Loic Le Meurloic RT @martinvars: Prince Charles just said: what´s great about Google is that it helps me as I get old and forget who I am #google #zeitgeist
  8. Aaron Loganpyknosis I've done a lot of lymph node exams, but it still makes me squirm when I see others go bare hand to bare pit. Universal pitcautions, people?
  9. Bryan VartabedianDoctor_V From the bio of @memeticbrand: "Be the person your dog thinks you are"
The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) in Selection of My Twitter Favorites does not represent endorsement or agreement of any kind.

If you are included in this post but you would like to have your tweet removed for any reason, please email me and will comply with your request the same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment