0 more result since you started searching. Refresh to see them.
- doctorwes Does anyone know where I can find a pen in the clinic now? No one has thought to buy 'em since pharma no longer delivers.
- schroncd Thought for the day: Did you ever wonder why wrong numbers are never busy?
- KidneyNotes Anyone else working in the hospital at the stroke of midnight experience the temptation to immediately round on everybody all over again?
- schroncd Home Depot's earnings jumped 44%. They finally realized that you make money when your customers can actually find the stuff they want to buy
- EdBennett An interesting data visualization tool for health risk factors - simple, but powerful http://tr.im/lL3l
- davewiner Woke up with an insight: Twitter is blogging. It lowers the barrier to entry to personal publishing. That's the common denominator.
- loic RT @martinvars: Prince Charles just said: what´s great about Google is that it helps me as I get old and forget who I am #google #zeitgeist
- pyknosis I've done a lot of lymph node exams, but it still makes me squirm when I see others go bare hand to bare pit. Universal pitcautions, people?
- Doctor_V From the bio of @memeticbrand: "Be the person your dog thinks you are"
If you are included in this post but you would like to have your tweet removed for any reason, please email me and will comply with your request the same day.