- bencasnocha Reading blogs/ RSS is a better use of time than reading Twitter. In gen'l the most interesting thinkers are blogging more than twittering.
- jeffjarvis In Des Moines. Solid rain. Good for corn. Bad for my suit.
- AllergyNotes Why journal editors make font of "methods/statistics" smaller than the rest of the article? Not to discourage you from reading it I hope.
- arrington retweets are going to become serious currency in the new search engines. like hyperlinks in the "old days."
- loic Twitter and Facebook are the revenge of the non bloggers. They can be as influential or more than bloggers without even knowing what a blog is
- jeffjarvis Twitter doesn't get the heart-rate up. Twitter keeps me from running. Twitter is not healthy.
- bencasnocha The best thing about being famous is the chance to meet other famous people. - Andy Warhol
- pkedrosky one of the more terrifying searches you can do on twitter -- people texting and driving http://is.gd/CpU0
- KidneyNotes Epocrates Pill Finder on the iPhone correctly identified a patient's small round white tablet with 321 on one side as Ativan 0.5 mg.
- judywriter When I can't sleep, I start thinking of the things I'm grateful for. Haven't gotten to the end of that list even once.
- arrington I'll put it this way: The new Terminator movie is so bad you keep hoping the machines will win so the movie will end.
- bencasnocha "Kids don’t want quality time. They want quantity time — big, stinking, lazy, nonproductive quantity time." - Al Franken, advice to parents
The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) in Selection of My Twitter Favorites does not represent endorsement or agreement of any kind.
If you are included in this post but you would like to have your tweet removed for any reason, please email me and will comply with your request the same day.