- Vitamin D one of oldest hormones on earth, you'll be surprised that many people are deficient of it! http://bit.ly/ZsiDz
- Pediatrics: Increased intake of caffeine among adolescents living the 24/7 lifestyle - http://bit.ly/dt502
- Snake Bite in Ohio: A Small Puncture Can Create a Large Problem http://bit.ly/H1NB2 -- Snakebite - JAMA Patient Page, 2012 (PDF).
- Use of Artificial Sweeteners Linked to 2-Fold Increase in Diabetes http://bit.ly/neoW4
- "Elastic Fingers" on photo-sharing site are likely due to Ehlers-Danlos syndrome http://bit.ly/7Y2T3 and http://bit.ly/bcYsY
- Tim O'Reilly is not afraid of the T-word - one Trillion dollars for health care reform: http://bit.ly/s097f - Agree or disagree?
- Should Patients Have Easy Access to Doctors’ Notes? http://bit.ly/whoxr - My answer: yes, all of them.
- For medical bloggers: Blogging is a public activity with no right to anonymity, the U.K. high court ruled http://bit.ly/uVDJA
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.