- Study: Failures to inform patients or to document informing patients of abnormal outpatient test results are common http://is.gd/1abf3
- MGMA: Experienced physicians migrating to Florida and Texas, medical residents head for North Carolina and Illinois http://is.gd/1abyn
- "Is it becoming dangerous to NOT blog?" http://is.gd/1abBc - Of course not. It can be interesting and useful though. Start on Twitter. Alternative point of view: "Scientific Researchers and Web 2.0: Social Not Working? -- Good scientists don't blog" http://is.gd/1abKM
- Dr. Wes: "There are fewer touchier questions inside the White House than this: Is Mr. Obama still smoking?" http://is.gd/1acbx -- CNN video: President Obama: "I'm 95% cured of smoking, as a former smoker, I constantly struggle with it... " http://bit.ly/10qBby
- Forbes slideshow: 11 Ways To Boost Your Energy. "SNACC program: cut out all SNACCs (Sugar, Nicotine, Alcohol, Caffeine and Chemicals) for a week" http://is.gd/1acoL
- Dr. Centor's tips for interns: "I’ve learned to work very hard when I work, but to try not to overwork." http://is.gd/1acLC
- “Why Social Media are Essential to the Future of Health and Science Communication” http://is.gd/1adPQ
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.