- Health Data Rights http://bit.ly/yWZXa - I'll say it again - if you use EMR, print your note for your patient - it's their note too. When I use EMR (Cleveland Clinic, VA, etc.), I always try to engage the patient - "write the note together" - esp. assessment and plan.
- Video Library of Clinical Communication Skills (Anderson Cancer Center) http://bit.ly/11aS4P
- President Obama says "absolutely" will reform health care in 2009, Reuters: http://is.gd/1bUQ5
- Cleveland doctor who diagnosed herself with breast cancer in Antarctica in 1999 dies at 57, CNN: http://bit.ly/11T6hS
- NASA’s Caffeine Web Findings http://bit.ly/6Ltm
- MGMA: Physician Compensation Trails Inflation http://bit.ly/SAKh5 -- Doctor in WSJ: "What other profession has experienced a reduction in reimbursement over the last 20 years?" http://bit.ly/nUVax
Health News of the Day
Health News of the Day is a daily summary made from the selected links I post on Twitter. It is in a bullet points format with links to the original sources which include 350 RSS feeds that produce about 2,500 items per day.