- The coldest job on earth: doctor on Antarctica’s only international base http://bit.ly/18tNlV
- Monitoring bone mineral density in the first three years after starting treatment with bisphosphonate is unnecessary, BMJ http://is.gd/1foCW
- Report: Inexperienced doctors may fail to spot warning signs http://bit.ly/2dk6mM
- Factors associated with mortality in patients receiving methadone in primary care, BMJ: 8% people died http://bit.ly/2SGfhq
- Michael Jackson was on Demerol TID, Dilaudid, Vicodin, Xanax. The Huffington Post profiles one of his personal physicians: http://bit.ly/6Dek9
- Career Advice: Ten Simple Rules for Choosing between Industry and Academia http://bit.ly/H56AH
- WSJ comment: "Obama's Health Future: Rationing, and not only withholding care from the elderly." http://bit.ly/Iwfn9
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.