- White-Coat Hypertension Not Benign: Doubles Risk for Sustained High Blood Pressure http://bit.ly/RPdh5
- Why the Copy and Paste Function of EMR Can be Hazardous http://bit.ly/se2pT -- EMRs degrade the quality of clinical documentation? Dr. RW has "yet to encounter an EMR generated note that effectively tells a patient’s story." http://bit.ly/2IyM0 - Not my experience.
- Rhinotillexomania: Nose picking frequency greater than 20/d in 7.6%, 17% considered they had serious nose-picking problem http://is.gd/1iy2I
- "People feel that placebo painkiller costing $2.50 provides better relief than if they’re told the pill costs 10 cents" http://bit.ly/qJmrM
- Google Search Trends Suicide Watch: http://bit.ly/dWawU
- Tips on Implementing a Modern Hospital Website http://bit.ly/yIxov
- Twittering Your Heart Rate: sound like a good idea but your relatives might become a bit upset when Twitter crashes http://bit.ly/X77Uv
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.