Selection of My Twitter Favorites, Edition 65

Twitter is a microblogging service where people answer the question "What are you doing?" via 140-character messages from their cellphone, laptop or desktop. You can select the messages (called "tweets") that you find interesting, useful, amusing, or disagreeable. Here is the 65th edition of My Twitter Favorites (the oldest post is at the bottom, the newest at the top): Micro-blogging on Twitter is easy, fun and can be very useful and educational if you follow/subscribe to interesting people. You can read more here: A Doctor's Opinion: Why I Started Microblogging on Twitter and visit my account at Twitter/AllergyNotes.

  1. Jen S. McCabejensmccabe My peers and I will probably never retire, we'll just work ourselves into immobility or dementia or both.
  2. Jen S. McCabejensmccabe I'm already resigning myself to the fact that although I've paid into Social Security since age 14, I will never see a penny.
  3. Darren Rowseproblogger I really shouldn't put my medical problems on Twitter, the array of diagnosis I just got was amazing/overwhelming :-) thanks though everyone
  4. doc_robdoc_rob Just spent $600 on the cat. Short of breath. Possible feline asthma. I hope he's not allergic to human dander.
  5. Howard Lukshjluks New patient today. Was tweeting on iPhone, fell down stairs and broke their ankle. Pls tweet while sitting!!!
  6. Katay Bouttamykcb704 @PassionMD I agree. If you listen long enough, patients will tell you what is wrong with them.
  7. Paul Kedroskypkedrosky My current favorite academic synonym for "I don't know" is "possible multivariate causality".
  8. shel israelshelisrael I would probably like the Genius Bar better if it were called "Customer Service." Something abot "genius" that makes me go, "Oh Yeah?"
  9. Brad Wrightprogressnotes Trimmed my nails while walking from the parking lot to the hospital. I've become a multitasking machine.
  10. Brad Wrightprogressnotes He also talked about our "obesigenic" environment. Obesigenic. I love it.
  11. Brad Wrightprogressnotes I heard a pediatrician refer to childhood obesity as "thriving to fail" (i.e., the opposite of "failure to thrive").
  12. Ves Dimov, M.D.AllergyNotes Dr. Gupta started posting XR/CT/MRIs of his cases weekly - good educational value, he needs a separate blog than CNN's "Paging Dr. Gupta" http://is.gd/HKxc
The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) in Selection of My Twitter Favorites does not represent endorsement or agreement of any kind.

If you are included in this post but you would like to have your tweet removed for any reason, please email me and will comply with your request the same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment