- HowardKurtz Just got a webcam at work to share my many media thoughts on video. Downside: having to comb my hair.
- JRBtrip Gr8 quote - Murdoch summed up success in the digital age: "Big will not beat small any more - it will be the fast beating the slow."
- davewiner A smiley basically says "I'm a nice person, my mother loves me, please don't hit me." :-)
- davewiner Liberal use of smileys helps avoid misunderstandings. :-)
- kidney_boy @dwmoskowitz why did docs lose curiosity? Three letters: IRB. The bureaucratic overhead to curiosity breaks the back of busy clinicians.
- schroncd I don't care for hiking. The longest hike I ever made was trying to find the car in a WalMart parking lot
- gruntdoc Our EMR is very dedicated: Even when it crashes: (it says “Cannot Quit”). http://tinyurl.com/nxp5to
- zappos Twittering is like hugging. Just because it's hard to measure the return on investment doesn't mean there isn't value there.
- davewiner Twitter forces the whole web through a 140-character window.
- drscottgberg residency orientation is officially scaring me.
- timoreilly Jeff Immelt: "My job at GE is to look 20 years ahead....And every time I go to China, I get a headache." #wiredlive
If you are included in this post but you would like to have your tweet removed for any reason, please email me and will comply with your request the same day.
Micro-blogging on Twitter is easy, fun and can be useful and educational if you follow/subscribe to interesting people. You can read more here: A Doctor's Opinion: Why I Started Microblogging on Twitter and visit my account at Twitter/AllergyNotes.