Selection of My Twitter Favorites, Edition 70

Twitter is a microblogging service where people answer the question "What are you doing?" via 140-character messages from their cellphone, laptop or desktop. You can select the messages (called "tweets") that you find interesting, useful, amusing, or disagreeable. Here is the 70th edition of My Twitter Favorites.

  1. HowardKurtz
    HowardKurtz Just got a webcam at work to share my many media thoughts on video. Downside: having to comb my hair.
  2. Jon Brassey
    JRBtrip Gr8 quote - Murdoch summed up success in the digital age: "Big will not beat small any more - it will be the fast beating the slow."
  3. Dave Winer
    davewiner A smiley basically says "I'm a nice person, my mother loves me, please don't hit me." :-)
  4. Dave Winer
    davewiner Liberal use of smileys helps avoid misunderstandings. :-)
  5. Joel Topf
    kidney_boy @dwmoskowitz why did docs lose curiosity? Three letters: IRB. The bureaucratic overhead to curiosity breaks the back of busy clinicians.
  6. David Schronce
    schroncd I don't care for hiking. The longest hike I ever made was trying to find the car in a WalMart parking lot
  7. gruntdoc
    gruntdoc Our EMR is very dedicated: Even when it crashes: (it says “Cannot Quit”). http://tinyurl.com/nxp5to
  8. Zappos.com CEO -Tony
    zappos Twittering is like hugging. Just because it's hard to measure the return on investment doesn't mean there isn't value there.
  9. Dave Winer
    davewiner Twitter forces the whole web through a 140-character window.

  10. Scott Greenberg
    drscottgberg residency orientation is officially scaring me.
  11. Tim O'Reilly
    timoreilly Jeff Immelt: "My job at GE is to look 20 years ahead....And every time I go to China, I get a headache." #wiredlive

The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) in Selection of My Twitter Favorites does not represent endorsement or agreement of any kind.

If you are included in this post but you would like to have your tweet removed for any reason, please email me and will comply with your request the same day.

Micro-blogging on Twitter is easy, fun and can be useful and educational if you follow/subscribe to interesting people. You can read more here: A Doctor's Opinion: Why I Started Microblogging on Twitter and visit my account at Twitter/AllergyNotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment