- In adults with w/o macroalbuminuria, effects of telmisartan (ARB) on renal outcomes were similar to those of placebo http://bit.ly/1Q02U
- Candesartan (ARB) daily for 4.7 years did not prevent microalbuminuria in normotensive patients with DM type 1 and 2 http://bit.ly/13IVPb
- Sugar Substitute Xylitol (as oral syrup) Prevents Tooth Decay by Acting as an Antibacterial Agent http://bit.ly/7oVZd
- Amino acid glutamate, found in greater amounts in vegetable protein, is associated with lower blood pressure http://bit.ly/4hruor
- "Chinese food in the U.S. can be a hidden salt mine," a dietitian says http://bit.ly/Phw8Y
- No surprise: Kids of Parents Who Value Exercise Are More Active http://is.gd/1oQA7
- Former Congressional Insiders Lobby for Health-Care Industry http://is.gd/1oQDS - Who's lobbying for doctors? Is AMA's effort enough?
- Cases From AHRQ WebM&M: EMR Entry Error -- Not So Benign, Medscape: http://bit.ly/Xm2lH
- Visual search diagram: Visualizing Pubmed http://bit.ly/12mNy5 via ScienceRoll http://bit.ly/N9WaH
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.