- The antihistamine ketotifen and cromolyn successfully treat diabetes and obesity in mice. Mast cells are abundant in fat tissues of obese and diabetic people and mice. Antihistamines could work as new therapy http://bit.ly/1UKKt4
- Evolution study: Women are getting more beautiful, while men remain as aesthetically unappealing as their caveman ancestors http://bit.ly/1a9bas
- 101 Simple Salads for the Season - NY Times http://bit.ly/SIw0H
- In the Clinic Slide Sets from Annals of Internal Medicine http://bit.ly/Q6Oe - Smoking Cessation - Free Sample. The cover of Annals of Internal Medicine is not what you expect... :) http://bit.ly/3aK5a2
- Contador, 26 wins 2nd Tour de France; Lance Armstrong, 37 capped his return to race with an impressive 3rd-place finish. 37-year-old Armstrong, seven-time Tour champion, is the second-oldest rider to reach the Tour podium http://bit.ly/M7u3s
- The greatest racehorse of all time was "perfectly average" - BBC: http://bit.ly/zpl4M and http://bit.ly/QYfPR
Medical news tweets are not research articles - they are 140-character messages - please always go to the original source/links, etc. The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) does not represent endorsement or agreement of any kind. Tweets and links do not represent endorsement, approval or support.
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.