- Cleveland Clinic Ranks As Nation’s 4th Best Hospital, 12 Clinic Specialties Rated Among Nation’s Top 10 http://bit.ly/1391i2 -- America's Best Hospitals: the 2009–10 Honor Roll http://bit.ly/6zMxT
- 72% of the doctors and 89% of the nurses use some sort of dietary supplement. "79% of physicians and 82% of nurses recommend dietary supplements to their patients" http://bit.ly/JbrMF - Very strange, not my impression.
- CNN: With the current perception that the "customer is always right", doctors can't say 'no' http://bit.ly/e1dXD - MJ case is an example
- ACP: "Nurses are not in demand and there are thousands of unemployed RNs looking for work" http://bit.ly/nSqF3 - Really?
- Scientists Reverse Muscular Dystrophy in Mice http://bit.ly/269PI
- Nonthyroidal illness syndrome is a better name for euthyroid sick syndrome http://bit.ly/rNUgQ
- House Health Bill Would Ban New Physician-Owned Hospitals http://bit.ly/3ndkyC
- FDA is reviewing possible heart risks with asthma drug Xolair (omalizumab) http://bit.ly/2SeDlU
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.