- bgaustin Forget the past. No one becomes successful in the past.
- DrGSHenderson Admiring the geometric sunburn pattern on my feet and using the Pythagorean theorum 2 calculate my insole http://twitpic.com/845hc
- scanman If the moustache goes, you go! ☜ Direct quote from my wife, @dermdoc
- loic this coffee is so strong I am jumping all around the place but still happy I have found it
- Pogue Love the new Shredded Wheat TV ad, pointing out no recipe changes in 100 years: "We put the NO in innovation!"
- NaseemMiller Working on a story about aging pop. To control cost, one doc says a 99 y.o. shouldn't have cataract surgery. What if the patient wants it?
- pierre Today learned benefit of wearing a tie: dribbled coffee all over myself, tie caught it all, and dried itself in minutes.
- jeffjarvis Forbes: "Skip this welcome screen...." Why aren't they just honest and call it an ad? They need ads. I get that. I need no welcome, though.
- bencasnocha"In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.” - Michael McFaul, democracy expert on the NSC
- Pogue TONIGHT'S MEDITATION: I used to work in a blanket factory, but it folded.
- pkedrosky I am convinced the prolific @pogue 's #1 productivity tip is always overlooked: "I work from home. That's 2-3 hours more time each day ..."
- AllergyNotes I believe we had the first ever Journal Club on Twitter on Dec 11, 2008 http://bit.ly/ZkDn0 - please reply @JRBtrip to expand the idea
The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) in Selection of My Twitter Favorites does not represent endorsement or agreement of any kind.
If you are included in this post but you would like to have your tweet removed for any reason, please email me and will comply with your request the same day.
Micro-blogging on Twitter is easy, fun and can be useful and educational if you follow/subscribe to interesting people. You can read more here: A Doctor's Opinion: Why I Started Microblogging on Twitter and visit my account at Twitter/AllergyNotes.