- A Small Study Reveals High Levels of Twitter Use at (Non-medical) Conferences: 95% of (non-medical) conference attendees already had a Twitter account, 67% used it to tweet during the conference. 74% of non-medical conference attendees send 11-20 Twitter messages per day, 51% discussed topics via @ replies and DMs. The data sample was too small - only 5 conferences and 41attendees http://bit.ly/4miqX5
- Video: Where is Matt? (2008) - 42 countries, and a cast of thousands http://bit.ly/t0cAV
- "Blogosphere gives hospitals, medical talk an outlet" http://bit.ly/OX6gY
- The Business Insider: "What A Nigerian Facebook Scam Looks Like" http://bit.ly/QEWHV
- The Big Picture: Stories from Israel, Tanzania and Malaysia http://bit.ly/3jCuah
- How to Create a Walking Tour with Google City Tours http://bit.ly/JXLD3
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.