- MarketWatch: "A backlash against Twitter is building. "Twitter has no business model," Taplin said. "It's a fad. They come and go. My students don't care about Twitter at all" Taplin said "It's a time-waster for them. What they're using is Facebook. There isn't a single student in my large lecture hall who doesn't use Facebook. They like the clean interface." http://bit.ly/2bSS87
- Top Fifty (50) Twitter Users in Medicine http://bit.ly/Ahvd3
- NEJM is now on Twitter @NEJM and Facebook http://bit.ly/oPWwk
- Airlines Follow Passengers Onto Social Media Sites http://bit.ly/pfUNN
- 9 Tips for Having a Good Bad Day. http://bit.ly/vnSvE
- Bing will become Google's main competitor in search, with a market share of 28% in the US and 11% worldwide http://bit.ly/kHjTU
- Mobile broadband users face stiff penalties for exceeding their download limits http://bit.ly/7PDkH
- "The First 10 Free Apps to Install on a New Windows PC" http://bit.ly/AFcMz
Medical news tweets are not research articles - they are 140-character messages - please always go to the original source/links, etc. The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) does not represent endorsement or agreement of any kind. Tweets and links do not represent endorsement, approval or support.
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.